How to set up message templates
For whom is this feature?
Click on your avatar in the top-left corner of the inbox to open the menu. Go to ‘Settings’ and set up convenient message templates for your conversations.
Creating a message template
Go to ‘Productivity’ and choose ‘Message templates’. Click on the plus button at the top to create a template.
- Normal message template
- These are templates that you can use for each channel and can be activated immediately.
- KeyReply message template
- These are templates meant for WhatsApp and also need to be approved by WhatsApp. This approval process takes approximately 1-5 business days.
- Give a name to the template. This is only visible internally.
- What language is the template?
- Enter the template message here. With the variables on the right side, you can personalize the message and, for example, include the name of the contact in the message.
- Add an attachment to the message if necessary.
Using a message template
When you’re in the inbox in a conversation, you can easily find your created templates in two ways:
- When you are typing a message, you can use the hotkey # to call up a message template. For example, if your template starts with: ‘Thanks for your question…’, type ‘#Thank you’ and your template will appear immediately.
- Click on the message icon (place icon here) to open all your templates. It also contains a search function, so you can quickly find the right message.